Wednesday, April 26, 2017

April 26, 2017

I am going to be a guest on the ScareFest radio show on Friday, 9 PM EST on May 5, 2017.

I will be discussing my book H. P. Lovecraft & the Black Magickal Tradition and other issues about horror fiction, fantasy & science fiction.

This interview will serve as a prelude to my appearance later this year at The Scarefest X Convention.  I am giving a two-day presentation & book signing on Saturday, September 30, 2017 at an hour to be determined between 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, and Sunday, October 1, 2017, 12:00 PM-5:00 PM.

My presentation is "H. P. Lovecraft & the Cinema.”  The environment will be very relaxed; guests can ask questions at any time and I will be pleased to discuss any topic about Lovecraft, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, or the strange & unusual.

The Scarefest X Convention will be held in the Lexington Convention Center in downtown Lexington.  This is a three-day event starting on Friday, 9/29/17 and running through the week-end.   Tickets can be purchased on the Scarefest website or at the door. Call 859-576-5517.

​I am also going to be a live guest on The Wicked Domain w/ Alex Matsuo, 10 PM EST, May 10, 2017.    You can check out Ms. Matsuo’s show at the following links:



Last month, I had three radio interviews.  These are all available for listening or for download.

Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole w/ Jason Colwell 7:45 – 9 PM EST, March 7, 2017:


The Paracast w/ Gene Steinberg & Christopher O’ Brien, March 26, 2017:



Beyond Reality Radio w/ Jason Hawes & JV Johnson:



JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment